Help make history come to life!
Each year Furnace Town welcomes more than 10,000 visitors and 3,000 schoolchildren making it one of the busiest living heritage museums in the region - with thousands more that visit online. They come to see its artisans, historic buildings, and attend signature events like the Chesapeake Celtic Festival.
There are a number of ways for visitors to learn about our region’s cultural heritage that include guided tours, classes in the Furnace Town folk School, family friendly events and our very own archaeology, nature, and history programs.
We’re always happy to work closely with our sponsors to ensure that their needs and objectives are met. Some of the benefits of sponsorship at Furnace Town are:
Logo and company name listed on website, marketing materials, social media, and prominently displayed during events and in the Visitor Center.
We are grateful for the support we receive from local businesses. We make sure that we thank our sponsors before, during, and after every event and throughout the year.
VIP access to Furnace Town
Depending on your level of sponsorship you may host a corporate retreat or other event at Furnace Town, receive complimentary tickets to events, and discounted or complimentary admission. Benefits include:
- Free and discounted admission
- Free and discounted ticket to events
- Logo and company name listed on marketing materials and website
- Special Access to Furnace Town for client and corporate entertaining or training
- An affiliation with a nationally recognized historic museum
Thank you for considering a corporate sponsorship at Furnace Town Living Heritage Village.
With your support, Furnace Town brings history to life by preserving, sharing, and stewarding the legacies of our national, regional, and local cultural heritage. Your support ensures that our stories and those of our forebears are told for generations.
- Preserve our collection of historic nineteenth century buildings and artifacts that provide a unique historical experience
- Engage students of all ages through our educational outreach and Folk School
- Share our rich cultural heritage through our interpretive programs that provide a direct connection to our shared past
Every gift is tax-deductible, with an impact that reaches more than 3,000 school aged children and 10,000 visitors every year, and thousands more that visit online.
Furnace Town is a private nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with tax-ID: 52-1223314.
To become a sponsor, please contact executive director, Patrick Rofe, to discuss how your business can benefit from sponsoring Furnace Town Living Heritage Village.
Furnace Town Sponsors