Old Nazareth Church
The Old Nazareth Church was originally a country Methodist Church from 1874 to the mid-twentieth century. Purnell and Mary Pusey granted Land for the church May 6, 1865 to the Trustees of the Old Nazareth Church. The church was built and put into use in 1874. After the Church ceased to be used by the Methodist Conference, heirs of the original Trustees donated it to Furnace Town Foundation, Inc. The building was moved to Furnace Town in 1980. The Old Nazareth Church site and cemetery are located about five miles west on Old Furnace Toad at the entrance to the Pusey Branch Nature Trail.